- For most cases, this is a non-appearance work visa there is NO visa interview. Once your visa is almost ready, you will drop passport off at the local VFS Global office.
- 99.9% success rate
- Processing time 30-45 days to get the labor permit documents from the employer.
(1) Warehouse helper - #LI01
(2) Cleaner - #LI02
(3) Painter - #LI03
(4) Forklift Operator - #LI04
(5) Tiler - #LI05
(6) Scaffold Builder - #LI06
Salary : 5-7 Euros per hours. 8-10 hrs duty.
Free accommodation - Excluding utilities.
Timeline:Work Permit will be processed within 30-45 days; after which applicant will submit visa application via VFS Global in their respective location.
Total Processing Service Charges: $4500 US only paid by instalment. This excludes embassy visa fee; travel insurance; and flight ticket.
NOTE: Lithuania have started accepting applications for work permits and work visas.
Payment 1: Pay prevailing equivalent of $1400 to get started.
Payment 2: Pay prevailing equivalent of $1900 on approval of work permit from Lithuania, and before work permit documents are couriered to your respective location.
Payment 3: This is the final payment. Pay balance equivalent of $1200 after visa is stamped by Lithuania embassy via VFS global.
You will not make the final payment if your visa is denied.
- Work permit process from Lithuania will take 30-45 days.
- Documents required to get the work permit are:bio-data page and all stamped pages of international passport; clear passport picture; police clearance.
- When work permit and employment documents are couriered from Lithuania, candidates will personally apply for visa stamping through VFS Global.